Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just a thought...

A quick quote and a tip for today....





I found the cutest pinboard with fun chalkboard art by Kristen at Ella Clair blog. She has put together a great collection if you're in the mood.


Another great tip I learned somewhere?   Dip your chalk in water before and during your writing.  It will appear lighter at first but the colors will be more vibrant after it dries. It works!
 So get out there and take a chance on something new.  You just may harvest something fun and unexpected.  


Enjoy your day!



13 comments:

  1. What a cool tip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip...I have to try this one!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- No- All I am seeing here is the box with a red X in the center...and it won't let me open it by right clicking either- UGH- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tip ... and that apple green nail polished nail!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there an age where you just shouldn't do trendy nail polish? Hope I'm not there just yet...

      Delete
  5. super fun ideas and tips -- thanks for sharing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome tip, Lynn! I just pinned your chalk tip.

    Thanks for inspiring me today.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. lynn, i love your cute little chalkboard window! if you ever get tired of it, bring it to texas!!!! have a fantastically blessed weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute saying, and a great tip.... one that I've not heard before--- thanks!!

    Going over to check out the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cute chalkboard. Thanks for the tip and I'm going to check out that pinboard now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That works great! I did that for the one in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know about dipping chalk in water and I've got a chalk board. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it hard to get the chalk off later when you erase it?

    Cashel1916@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete