Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chalkboard Philosophy

Just a little something to think about today...








I was really inspired by this pin.....



  
both the design and the thought.


Instead of  wishing for something better on the other side of the fence maybe we can do something about the brown spots on our side?  I think that about says it!


I have had a couple of questions about my tip on dipping your chalk in water as you write. 

The question is, "Does the chalk erase OK"?  

I think it may be a little harder to remove with a dry eraser but I usually wipe down the board with a slightly wet cloth before I start a new design.  I haven't had any trouble with completely clearing the board and I sure like how vibrant the colors are with the wet chalk.  





Well I think those chalkboard philosophers get it right most of the time. 



Now get out there and make a little green grass today!!






8 comments:

  1. How fun! And what a wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip on erasing on the chalkboard! ...my grass is pretty green on my side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chalkboard, and quote.
    That is exactly what my sweet husband is doing today... working on making the grass a bit greener.

    *smile
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- Now isn't that the truth? Great chalkboard! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully I found my husband who remembers to water the grass ... giving me the opportunity to live on the greener side!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote! Love the dipping it in water tip too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn,

    I love the quote and how sweet it looks on your blackboard. Thanks for the tip on how to get the chalk to look vibrant :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete