Thursday, September 27, 2012

Simple Fall Centerpiece


I have to say that I looooove Debbiedoo's Copy Cat Challenge.  




I've been a lurker for months.


Not in a weird way, mind you.....just in a checking-out-everyone-else's-great-projects way.  


But this time around I decided to flip through some pages and get inspired.


That's when I found this photo on the Pottery Barn site....

Pottery Barn

 ...and I suddenly remembered, HEY I've got one of those somewhere, I can do that!


It took some digging around but I found it in the back of my closet, and got it all gussied up for fall.


It's like I've found a long lost friend!


And none of this would have happened without Debbiedoo, and the Copy Cat Challenge and a certain someone who decided to join in the fun!




 Thanks Debbiedoo....you're saving the world one hurricane candle holder at a time!!!

Happy Fall Y'all,












This post is making its way to....



14 comments:

  1. May be simple but it sure is pretty Lynn. I love the centerpiece. Thanks for taking on this fun challenge. Now you get the gig and see how easy it really is. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hurricane decor better than the Pottery Barn feature. Very elegant! Can't imagine why you would have such a wonderful piece hidden away. Did you make the leaf ornament beside it? It looks like a fabulous replica from Pier1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No my dear, I think you are the only one who could pull off a copy cat like that! It's a not so fabulous original from Pier 1.

      Delete
  3. That looks great!! So warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super copycat! I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!
    Great table centerpiece.

    warm wishes..
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super job! I love the simplicity in life...and love how you reused what you had forgotten you had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn,

    I really like what you did! I love anything Pottery Barn....especially copy cat Pottery Barn!

    Have a blessed day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great, Lynn! I love just that subtle hint of fall. I always find endless inspiration in the Pottery Barn catalog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, and thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you decided to come out of your lurking and join us to show us your wonderful table. Your vase is almost like the PB one.
    Don't you hate it when you know you have something, but you're not sure where you put it? Glad you found yours. Great job on the copycatting.
    D
    P.S. I'm just as surprised as you are that the mum is still around. I cute it back twice and kept it watered, and it survived. I live in the deep South, and our winter was really mild this year.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, great PB knock off! I love the idea of filling those jars with all sorts of things - great job and that's for sharing your idea!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's just fantastic Lynn! Love the hurricane filled with fall! Great PB copy cat for sure! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete