Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Hall of Shame

I know exactly who to blame thank for this idea. 




 It's that foxy Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage.  It all started when I saw this pic of Shannon on Facebook .  She had turned herself into a Zombie (she's really nice I promise) with PicMonkey.  



Before long, bloggers all over the place were joining her legions and she created a gallery of Blogger's gone bad here. 


I couldn't resist turning nice pictures of our family at Yellowstone this summer into something a bit more sinister with PicMonkey.


This was my favorite transformation.  My Stepson is a true spider-phobe.  I'm not sure he could even look at it...sorry bud!




Then I printed the pictures and replaced my ordinarily peaceful black and white fern pictures with my new Zombies just in time for our October party.



After everyone showed up, it took a minute to realize that THEY were the eerie people on the wall. 






Although I'm not so sure that that everyone was amused with being inducted into my "Hall of Shame".



One thing is fairly certain though.  Even thought these wall sconces have been black for a while, as soon as Halloween is over, they are going to get painted a bright happy color.  


I don't want to have a flashback every time I step foot in the dining room.


And I just might throw around a little spider spay too, ya know,  just in case. 


The fun is still going on at PicMonkey, so it's not too late to Zombitize your family.

















13 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, So funny. Once I did my g.daughter's photo on a charlie brown card...as if she were Sally, sitting with Linus in the pumpkin patch...she cried and cried. Who knew? Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! These are cool!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back from my blogging break and I gotta tell you-some of these really creep me out!;>) VERRRY freaky! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! I might have nightmares just from looking at these photos! Those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!
    You sure know how to get that 'Halloween' feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is too cool for school and I'm heading over to see the Monkey right now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picmonkey spooky transformations for halloween. They are excellent zombie looks! Never realized you could transform on picmonkey. Great post Lynn! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would be a great decor for a murder mystery game. Love it! Natalee

    ReplyDelete